As michael asked for it, here it is (links to repositories for update/install in Eclipse itself – i.e. Help/Software Updates)
- CDT – C++ developer tools, incl code completion, debugging, auto makefiles and all that jazz
- PHPEcplise – all the php you’ll need
- Subclipse – SVN integration, checkout SVN reps as new configurable projects
- Pydev – Bam! Python for eclipse.
- EclipseWiki – haven’t tried this yet, but apparently edits (media)wiki sources
- WTP – Web Tools Project, css xml and html support for eclipse
- JSEclispe – Yes it’s useful, and no, it’s not JungleStyleeEclipse